Whether you were born missing a limb, lost one in combat, were in a gruesome accident that left you without your arm, leg or other essential body part, performing even the most basic of functions can be a bit…trying. For this reason, many people who are not “whole” by physical standards can be a bit sensitive (understandably). However, these 30 people prove that just because they’re missing a body part doesn’t mean they’re missing their sense of humor.
From genius Halloween costumes to hilarious (albeit, a bit sick) jokes, these jokesters are far more hilarious than us two-handed, two-legged, fully intact people can ever hope to be.
1. When Shark’s Attack
2. When the tables get turned. #WhatsNormal
3. Good sense of humor or just plain twisted? I’ll let you decide.
4. Sense of humor: 10/10
5. T-Rex jokes for the #win.
6. I am Mrs. Netbit!
7. Resourceful thinking at its best. #ButCanYouDoThis
8. Giving a whole new meaning to an old saying.
9. Because you know people are going to ask. $$$
10. For all of you out there keeping score.
11. Her college tuition was only moderately expensive.
12. The new glamour shot? Disclaimer: Don’t try this at home.
13. For all of you nursery rhyme enthusiasts out there.
14. I think a lot of people may be able to look past his legs…just saying.
15. I hate when products don’t do what they say they’ll do, too.
16. Those kids’ faces though!
17. One amputee didn’t appreciate his brother’s Christmas gift…
18. A bit of an understatement, I’d say.
19. When McDonald’s mocks you.
20. Making snow angels.
21. When you’re on vacation and just can’t pass up a good photo-op.
22. When you stop working out and lose your muscles.
23. This guy had a vision.
24. When Irony knows no bounds. (He, who has no hands, got a pair of gloves, while she, who had a mastectomy, received a bra.)
25. This guy decided to put an end to the questions.
26. Utilizing his resources.
27. Because “I’m with stupid” tees are sooo yesterday.
28. This guy left clear instructions.
29. This woman is always ready for a good zombie crawl.
30. And finally, in honor of Halloween (though, I doubt any of you will be this creative with the resources you do have).
Like us on Facebook to get more stories
Know someone who needs a good laugh? Tag them in this post then share with your friends and family!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.