17 Easy And Colorful DIYs That Are Perfect For Spring
The brighter, the better.
Courtesy of Buzzfeed
1. Brighten up a white mug using tissue paper and dishwasher-safe Mod Podge.
2. Or brighten up basic power cords with washi tape.
More inspiration here.
3. Use this free printable to craft a classy set of floral cutlery tags.
For ~aggressively springlike~ place settings, of course. More here.
6. These Mason jars lined with floral fabric are so cute and seasonal that you’ll (probably) forgive them for being Mason jars.
You can also put battery-operated candles in them to make votives. More here.
7. Store spring flowers in this easy two-minute vase.
8. Spray paint and tape is all you need to dress up a barstool.
9. Ceramic marker + inexpensive white cups = Watercress planters.
So cute it’s almost upsetting, TBH. More here.
10. Channel your inner spring artist with these watercolor prints.
Step-by-step directions here.
12. The easiest way to upgrade one of those cheap wire baskets? Copper spray paint.
13. Use old nail polish to create colorful key charms.
Perfect for when you don’t have paint handy. Directions here.
14. Look at these floral wall sconces. Have you ever seen a classier use of white paper + glue? You have not.
15. Sewing skills? Put them to use with the help of this step-by-step skirt tutorial:
16. Transform old tissue paper — the more wrinkled, the better — into pretty paper hyacinths.
17. Finally, grab this free iron-on printable and wear your spring veggies on your sleeve (er, tote) all season long.