Because everything tastes better when it’s cooked over a campfire.
1. Campfire Breakfast Burritos
Prep these at home the night before — tortillas stuffed with egg, ham, cheese, and green chiles — then reheat at the campsite for a quick, filling breakfast. Get the instructions.
2. Warm S’mores Granola
S’mores for breakfast is completely acceptable, IMO. Get the instructions.
3. Lumberjack Breakfast
With sausage, potatoes, eggs, veggies, and cheese. Get the instructions.
4. Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls
+1 for eating food outta food. Get the instructions.
6. Campfire French Toast
No judgement if your version doesn’t look quite as ~Pinterest-ready~ as this one.Get the instructions.
7. Foil Pack Cheesy Fries
Equally delicious over a backyard BBQ or campfire coals. Get the instructions.
8. Campfire Tex Mex White Bean Chicken Packets
Ready to go in 25 minutes. Get the instructions.
9. Vegetarian Party Pack
Fair warning that carnivores will love this, too. Get the instructions.
11. Campfire Paella
You’ll do all your slicing and dicing pre-trip. Then at the campsite, just toss together and reheat. Get the instructions.
12. Salmon with Herbs & Lemon
Dijon + herbs + lemon + olive oil + fish = a 15-minute campfire dinner that’s equal parts easy and downright classy. Get the instructions.
14. Easy BBQ Chicken and Potatoes
15. Meat, Potato, and Veggie Bowls
Find the oven how-to here — but know that you could easily tweak the cooking time, cover with foil, and make these over a grill or fire, too.
17. Whole Wheat Pasta Packets
Camping purists will say that eating pre-cooked pasta in the great outdoors is sacrilegious. I say OK MORE FOR ME. Get the instructions.
20. Blueberry Cobbler
1) Top berries with pre-made biscuit dough. 2) Cover with foil and heat over a fire. 3) Devour. Get the instructions.
21. Chocolate Marshmallow Banana Boats