Time to let your favorite fall vegetables steal the show.
1. Crispy Kale Grilled Cheese with Fried Eggs
Greens, sneaking in where you’d least expect. Recipe here.
2. Thai Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Like Thai takeout, but healthier and far more autumnal. Recipe here.
3. Chickpea Shawarma Sandwiches
As temperatures drop, you’ll need to wrap up. Recipe here.
4. One-Pot Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
The ultimate no-muss, no-fuss weeknight meal. Recipe here.
5. Parmesan Fusilli with Roasted Chickpeas, Broccoli, and Cauliflower
Roast vegetables and chickpeas while your pasta cooks, then toss everything with a hefty dose of cheese. Recipe here.
6. Garlicky Kale Salad with Crispy Tandoori Chickpeas
It’s like a chicken Caesar but better. Recipe here.
9. Roast Pumpkin, Herb, and Walnut Pasta Bake
Everyone will go nuts for this fancy casserole. Recipe here.
10. Marinated Kale and Whipped Ricotta Pizza
Pizza deserves a spot on every list. Recipe here.
11. Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Brown Butter
More butter, more better. Recipe here.
13. Warm Roasted Vegetable and Quinoa Salad Bowl
The “it’s too cold for salad” excuse ain’t gonna fly here. Recipe here.
14. Sage and Maple-Roasted Chickpeas with Crispy Kale and Sweet Potato Mash
Making sweet potatoes in the microwave is a real game-changer, and saves about 50 minutes. Recipe here.
15. Simple Mushroom Penne with Walnut Pesto
Pasta with a side of pesto, just the way I like it. Recipe here.
16. Creamy Spinach Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Sauce
Vegan, gluten-free, and completely beautiful. Recipe here.
18. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup
Set it, forget it, then come home and blend it up. Recipe here.
19. Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
Not to be cheesy, but this one’s the tops. Recipe here.
20. Roasted Veggie Pitas with Avocado Dip
So many delicious things RSVP’d to this pita party, meat didn’t even get an invite. Recipe here.