The best breakfast is a chill breakfast.
1. Bagel Fruit Pizza
Fresh fruit + sweetened lemon cream cheese on top of a hearty whole wheat bagel. Recipe here.
2. Mango Lemonade Smoothie Parfait
Layers of cool lemonade smoothie, diced mangoes, blueberries, and granola. Recipehere.
3. Overnight Blueberry Cobbler Oatmeal
Dessert for breakfast is the best breakfast. Recipe here.
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake
Thanks to the bananas, you could trick anyone into thinking this was an actual milkshake. Recipe here.
5. Birthday Cake Cream Cheese
Not your average schmear! The secret to birthday cake flavor is almond extract. Recipe here.
6. Chia Pudding with Blackberries, Coconut & Pistachios
9. Strawberry Pineapple Kale Smoothie
It’s easy being green when it tastes this good. Recipe here.
10. Key Lime Honey Almond Granola Fruit Salad
Chopped pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, blueberries and grapes – coated in a key lime yogurt and granola. Recipe here.
11. Almond Butter Strawberry Banana Chia Overnight Oats
The oats get soft and creamy when you soak them in almond milk and Greek yogurt overnight. All you have to do in the morning is eat them! Recipe here.
12. Inner Goddess Raspberry Breakfast Bowls
These gorgeous smoothie bowls are basically just frozen fruit amped up with some chia and flax. Easy! Recipe here.
13. Raspberry Cheesecake Bagels
If you have any trouble finding mascarpone, cream cheese is a perfectly good substitute. Recipe here.
15. No Bake Breakfast Cookies
Peanut butter’s magical binding powers hold these together. Recipe here.
16. Yogurt Granola Banana Pops
So cute you’ll forget they’re good for you. Recipe here.
17. Chai Raspberry Breakfast
You can whip this up the night before, so it’s all ready for you in the morning. Recipehere.
18. Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowls
Granola, fruit, and coconut give you all the texture a regular smoothie never could. Recipe here.
19. Tropical Green Smoothie
This green smoothie tastes more like a piña colada! Recipe here.
20. Bagel with “The Works”
It doesn’t take a genius to eat a bagel for breakfast, but this veggie-heavy combo is worth trying: cream cheese, tomatoes, capers, red onions, and sprouts. Recipe here.
21. Maple French Toast Overnight Oatmeal
All your favorite breakfasty flavors: banana, cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup. Recipe here.