Stuffing is the most delicious part of Thanksgiving. Which is really saying something.
1. Chestnut Stuffing with Leeks and Apples
2. Herbed Bread Stuffing
As classic as it gets, really. Recipe here.
3. Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries, Bacon, and Pecans
4. Oyster Dressing
5. Cornbread Stuffing Muffins
Just for fun. Recipe here.
7. Caramelized Onion and Cornbread Stuffing
8. Whole Grain Classic Stuffing
Made with whole grain bread and olive oil, this stuffing is on the lighter side. Recipehere.
9. Cornbread, Wild Mushroom, and Pecan Stuffing
10. Artichoke, Fennel, and Leek Stuffing
11. Tortilla Chip and Chorizo Stuffing
Truthfully, I don’t know what to think. If you’re one of those few people who thinks classic stuffing just tastes like soggy bread, you should probably give this tortilla chip version a try. Recipe here.
12. Easy Thanksgiving Stuffing
Filled with sausage, nuts, and dried fruit, this stuffing covers all the bases. Recipehere.
13. Susan’s Peach Stuffing
A sweet-savory combo. Recipe here.
14. Sourdough, Wild Mushroom, and Bacon Stuffing
15. Rosemary Whole Wheat Stuffing with Figs and Hazelnuts
A solid vegan option. Recipe here.
16. Bread and Bacon Stuffing
17. Gluten-Free Quinoa Stuffing
18. Cranberry Pear Stuffing
Exceptionally autumnal. Recipe here.
19. Spiced Fennel and Sausage Stuffing with Toasted Brioche
20. Southwestern Style Poblano Cornbread Stuffing
21. Leek and Mushroom Wild Rice Stuffing
22. Mushroom and Walnut Stuffing
23. Artichoke Stuffing
24. Oyster Dressing “Grand-Mère”
25. Stuffing with Sweet Potatoes and Cranberries
The recipe calls for sprouted grain bread, but regular bread will work fine. Recipehere.