Is there booze in your ponytail, or are you just happy to see me?
1. Hide a bottle inside your ponytail.
Just don’t whip your hair back and forth too much.
4. Make a beerito.
Hold the guac.
6. Get these sneaky binoculars.
No wonder grandma loves birdwatching so much. Get them here.
8. Get these caps to make your booze-filled water bottle look factory-sealed.
11. Inject your strawberries with booze.
Make every picnic a great picnic. See how here.
12. …or your oranges.
14. Stock up on tampon flasks.
Just don’t mix them up with the regular ones…
Get them here.
15. Get these aptly named Shampbooze bottles, complete with “seal.”
For the truly committed smuggler. Get them here.
16. Fill your hairbrush with hooch.
Bonus: still works as an actual hairbrush for that hangover frizz. Get it here.
18. Slip a flask into your stadium seat.
Just cut a hole in the cushion. Or buy this one here.
19. Soak your gummy bears in vodka.
Though you’ll still have to sneak these into the movie. Instructions here.
20. Get this umbrella with a secret.
The secret is whiskey. It’s always whiskey. Get it here.
24. Get one of these water bottles and refill with…not water.
Available here. And also at a store near you.
25. Go the Canadian route and BYO syrup.
Pro tip: Whiskey + maple syrup is a delicious concoction.
26. Turn your Capri Sun into a Capri Fun.
Fun = tequila. Directions here.