Make an extra-special meal extra-easy to cook.
1. Waffles stuffed with bacon and topped with fried chicken.
I wouldn’t judge if you used frozen fried chicken that you heat up in the oven instead of making it fresh. Here’s how to make it.
2. INSANE-looking garlic knots.
THAT PARMESAN THO. Get the recipe here.
3. Cinnamon-cardamom-sugar donuts that are gorgeous AND delicious.
Get the recipe here.
4. Hand-sized Philly Cheeseteaks filled with beef and cheese.
Learn how to make them here.
5. Or a mixture of shredded chicken, cheese, and Sriracha.
Spice spice, baby. Here’s the recipe.
6. Nutella rolls with cream cheese icing.
You could also add peanut butter and make them chocolate-peanut butter rolls. Or add bacon crumbles for bacon Nutella rolls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Find out how to make them here.
7. Chicken and dumplings you can make in your slow cooker.
Here’s how to make it.
8. Cheesy pizza pull-apart bread.
Heat up some jarred marinara sauce for dipping.
9. Hand pies stuffed with leftovers.
These are made specifically with ~Thanksgiving~ leftovers, but you can use any combination of meat and veggies that taste good together. Here’s how to make them.
10. Sweet apple pie pull-apart bread.
You can put it together the night before, then pop in the oven in the morning. Get the recipe here.
11. Sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast calzones.
Also known as KOLACHES, for the Texans in the house. Here’s the recipes.
13. And melty cheddar cheese bread topped with bacon.
(For those of you who aren’t fans of blue cheese). Here’s the recipe.
16. Individual-sized pizza muffins.
Everyone can customize two or three of their own, if they prefer veggies or cooked Italian sausage (or just plain cheese) over no toppings!
18. Donut holes filled with your favorite jelly.
Golden brown, sugary, delicious. Here’s the recipe.
20. A veggie-filled chicken Alfredo pot pie.
Impress everyone with minimal work (make it even easier by buying pre-made Alfredo sauce). Here’s the recipe.
21. Fried cherry hand pies.
They call for store-bought pie filling, so you could make them any flavor you like best. Or fill them with your favorite homemade mixture. Get the recipe and directions here.
24. ORRRR Italian-y meatballs.
Literally nothing is better than meat and bread and garlic. Except maybe cheese.Here’s how to make them.
25. Ground turkey BBQ cups.
Can you say “football snack”? Learn how to make them here.
26. And (of course): MONKEY BREAD.
This cream cheese- and Nutella-stuffed version looks DELICIOUS. Here’s how to make it.