26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owner’s Life Easier
And you thought your cat was clever.
1. Remove a cabinet door panel and add a curtain with a tension rod to hide a litter box.
2. Make a tiny bed of grass for your cat to chill in.
The grass is greener inside.
3. Create a stairway to heaven for your cat using Ikea Lack shelves.
4. Cut out squares in a bookshelf to create a kitty exercise tower.
This is actually another Ikea hack, using the Billy shelf.
5. Easily make an under-table or under-chair cat hammock with cloth and Velcro straps.
See how someone made their own here.