27 Delicious And Hearty Soups To Keep You Warm This Season
Just make a pot, serve yourself a bowl, and stay in your house ‘til spring.
4. Caprese Tomato Spinach Soup
Turning your favorite salad into a soup = Brilliant. Recipe here.
5. Creamy Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese “Croutons”
Let’s just call this what it is: Perfect. Recipe here.
6. Miso and Soba Noodle Soup with Roasted Sriracha Tofu and Shiitake Mushrooms
No such thing as too much hot, noodly soup. Recipe here.
7. Vegetarian French Onion Soup with Mushrooms
Someone please call every restaurant ever and let them know that beef stock is just not necessary for this soup. Recipe here.
10. Slow Cooker Vegan Spinach Artichoke Soup
How to make a creamy soup without any actual cream? White beans and almond milk. Recipe here.
12. Moroccan Style Vegetable Soup (“Harira”)
A normally meaty soup, veganized. Recipe here.
13. 10-Minute Butternut Squash Ramen Bowl With Rice Noodles, Tofu & Fresh Pea Shoots
15. Vegetarian West African Peanut Soup
Yup, you read that right: Peanut Soup. Recipe here.
18. Hearty Lentil & Black Bean Soup with Smoked Paprika
Two legumes, one pot. Recipe here.
21. Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup
Proving once and for all that you absolutely do not need shmaltz to make matzo ball soup. Recipe here.
24. 30-Minute Vegetable Coconut Curry
PSST: There’s quinoa in there, too. Recipe here.
25. Quick Homemade Ramen
I repeat: No such thing as too much noodly soup. Recipe here.
27. Fall Harvest Corn and Butternut Chowder
At some point you might get sick of adding butternut squash to everything, but until then: Recipe here.