Because an apple beignet keeps the doctor away. Right?
1. Maple Walnut and Saffron Apple Pie
In case you’re (blasphemously) tired of the original. Recipe here.
2. Pork Shoulder Braised with Apples
I want to eat this for dinner. Like, today. Recipe here.
3. Apple Beignets with Caramel Apple Sauce
Aptly pronounced Ben-YAY! Recipe here.
4. Cheesy Apple Pie, Three Ways
Step one: Take a perfect, in-season piece of fruit. Step 2: Hollow it out and stuff it with cheese. Step 3: Cover with buttery puff pastry. Recipe here.
6. Apple, Rosemary, and Olive Oil Flatbread
A rainy-day baking project. Recipe here.
7. Super-Easy Applesauce
Like, four ingredients easy. And one of them is water. Recipe here.
8. Apple Tarts with Goat Cheese and Honey
Sweet and savory. Recipe here.
11. Apple Bacon Cheddar Grilled Cheese
Lunch doesn’t have to be boring. Recipe here.
13. Apple Cider Sage Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples
It’s beginning to taste a lot like fall. Recipe here.
17. Cinnamon-Roasted Sweet Potato and Apple Salad with Chicken and Caramel Vinaigrette
19. Spiced Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Balanced breakfast. Recipe here.
20. Hard Apple Cider Sangria
Hard cider is making a comeback. Recipe here.
23. Rye Galettes with Caramelized Fennel, Apple, and Goat Cheese
This is how you eat pie for dinner. Recipe here.
27. Homemade Apple Butter
You’ll kick yourself for not thinking to do this sooner. Recipe here.