1. For those with short hair, this is a beautiful braid! Here.
2 The Braided Bun… perfect for a special day or even a day at the office. Here.
3. Ever seen these great bohemian side braids? I haven’t until now but I kinda want to try it. Soon. See it here.
4. The 3-braided buns. This looks gorgeous. And even doable! Here.
5. The quick and simple updo. Gorgeous! Here.
6. This mermaid tail looks super elegant on moms – kinda messy, kinda fun. Easy directionshere.
7. The half French braid ponytail. Perfect for a busy mom who wants to have a little flair! See it here.
8. Braided Updo for short hair. So so pretty! Here.
9. A great way to keep your hair out of your face and still look adorable. Great for short hair too! Here.
10. A GREAT waterfall braid tutorial. Perfect for long hair! Here.
11. This braid acts like a barrette. This is a perfect way to have a trendy braid in your hair and not be too casual. See details here.
12. Liking the waterfall braid but have short hair? This one’s for you! Also includes video tutorial to show how to do this on your own hair! Here.
13-27. This post shows 15 ways to pull back bangs. Seriously brilliant stuff! Couldn’t resist including- not all are braids but all are super helpful! Here.
28.33 The Braid Breakdown. Includes instructions to the basic breads. All work great for a night out. Here.