Think of the next few weeks as “Thanksgiving training”.
2. Maple-Roasted Brussels Sprout and Quince Salad
If you can’t find quince, just sub apples or pears! Recipe here.
3. Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Homemade Gravy
Best thing about slow cookers is that you can have a Sunday roast on like, a random Tuesday night. Recipe here.
4. Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar, Pecans, and Marshmallows
Perfect for Thanksgiving and also every single day of the week. Recipe here.
5. Brown Butter Apple Bars with Pecan Streusel and Maple Glaze
These are definitely dessert, but they LOOK like breakfast, so… Recipe here.
6. Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
A cheeseless cheesecake that’s so delicious, you won’t even mind the outrageous contradiction. Recipe here.
7. Crock Pot French Onion Soup with Cheesy French Toast
Seriously, what can’t your Crock Pot do? Recipe here.
9. Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta Pizza
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Recipe here.
10. Perfect Fried Chicken
Plus a sweet Tabasco honey for dipping. Recipe here.
12. Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal with Sweet Potato
Good morning to you. Recipe here.
13. 5-Ingredient Pear Pomegranate Salsa
Serve with anything. Serve with EVERYTHING. Recipe here.
16. Truffle Cauliflower Soup with Bacon, Brown Butter, Sage, and Pomegranate
17. Spinach and Ricotta Grilled Cheese
Really, it’s always grilled cheese season. Recipe here.
19. Red Nose Punch
Just one of many big batch cocktails that’ll get your family drunk on Thanksgiving. Recipe here.
20. Healthy Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Waking up is harder when it’s cold, but definitely a little easier when there are pancakes. Recipe here.
21. Freekeh Salad with Roasted Kale and Cabbage
Grain bowls are kind of the best. Recipe here.
22. Cinnamon Sugar Apple Cider Donuts
Everyone knows the best part of apple picking is the doughnuts, and now you can make them yourself! Recipe here.
23. Tomato and Cannellini Bean Soup
Canned tomatoes, canned beans, and fresh swiss chard come together for a really easy fall soup. Recipe here.
25. Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
Because sometimes they don’t have it at the grocery store, and that’s REALLY not a reason to panic. It’s so simple, and you should definitely be making it yourself. Recipehere.
26. Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Dip with Toasted Pepitas
Make it for a party, save leftovers to eat with lunch throughout the week. Recipe here.
27. Crunchy Cashew Kale Salad
First typed “Krunchy Kashew Kale Salad”. Almost didn’t correct myself. Recipe here.
28. Double Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Fall produce (Apples! Pumpkins! Pears! Squash!) makes for excellent baked goods, but sometimes you just want a little chocolate and peanut butter. Recipe here.
29. Pumpkin and Pork Cheesy Stuffed Shells
A worthy spin on an original classic. Recipe here.