Think of it as a holiday bake-it list.
3. Slice’n Bake Vanilla Bean Sugar Cookies With Whipped Buttercream
Decorating skills not up to par? Ugly cookies still taste good. Recipe here.
5. Maple Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Bites
A lot of good things going on here. Recipe here.
10. Buttermilk Chess Pie with Sugared Cranberries
Better than any pudding pie you’ve ever had. Recipe here.
15. Chocolate-Cinnamon “Babkallah”
A babka-challah hybrid, with chocolate and spice thrown in for good measure. Recipehere.
17. Dense Chocolate Loaf Cake with Booze and Coffee
Wake up and smell the booze and coffee. Recipe here.
22. Pignoli Cookies
These traditional Italian cookies are naturally gluten-free, made with almond paste and coated in pine nuts. Recipe here.
23. Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
The best way to eat candy canes is sparingly, atop a mountain of cake and frosting. Recipe here.
24. Glazed Chocolate Layer Cake
This is the closest I’ll get to anything resembling a yule log. Recipe here.
25. Russian Tea Cakes
AKA Mexican wedding cookies, snowdrops, Italian wedding cookies, or snowballs. Delicious, whatever you call them. Recipe here.
26. Snowflake-Stenciled Shortbread Cookies
Easier than icing. Promise. Recipe here.
27. Boozy Christmas Fruitcake
Fruitcake is polarizing, but this is the way to do it. Recipe here.
29. British Mince Pies
Mincemeat is a dried fruit and spice mixture that’s traidtionally cooked in suet (beef or mutton fat). If that’s too much for you, you can use butter instead. Recipe here.