34 Punny Valentines Perfect For Any Classroom
Their class will be rolling in the aisles.
Courtesy of Buzzfeed
1. Who could refuse an offer to be someone’s “Valen-slime”?
Get the printable and learn how to make the slime at Stitch/Craft.
2. I think it’s safe to say that “a hole lot” of people would be happy to receive these valentines.
Find out how to make them at Hands On As We Grow.
3. This printable + some rock candy = a rockin’ valentine.
Get the PDF (and more information) at Love the Day.
4. You can never go wrong with Play-Doh.
Find out how to make these malleable valentines over at The Nerd’s Wife.
5. There’s no one “whoo” wouldn’t want to be this cute owl’s valentine.
Download the printable and learn how to make these lovely birds at Lisa Storms’ blog.
6. “Beep boop beep” = the sound of these robots telling you to make them.
Learn how to make these valentines at Craftiness Is Not Optional.
7. These are “nacho” average valentines.
9. A shakeable valentine that sparkles? Wow… These are amazingly cool.
Learn how to make these sensory bottles at Two Daloo.
10. A craft project for you and your child (making the crayons and the cards) along with your child’s classmates (coloring in the card itself): Hurray for art!
Learn how to make the crayons and the card at MollyMooCrafts.
11. “I Need S’more Friends Like You!”
Don’t we all? Learn how to make these delicious valentines at Domesticated Lady.
12. Valentines that glow.
If their teacher agrees to turn off the lights, they could have a classroom dance party!
Instructions at eighteen25.
13. Your kid will have the most “TOAD-ally awesome” cards in the class.
Find out how to make these amphibian-approved cards at Crap I’ve Made.
14. This free printable card is the sweetest (“accordion” to anyone).
15. Don’t want the card to be so large? Do a bunch of acorn hands on one huge sheet of paper and then cut out each nut. You could write the “nuts about you!” message on the back of each acorn.
More info at Crafty Morning.
16. This card is cheesy and easy (to make).
Bonus: Everyone will have an extra snack for lunch.
More info at Bless This Mess.
17. The perfect option for an older child who still wants to bring in Valentine’s Day cards.
Get the printables at Seven Thirty Three.
18. A valentine that will supervise all homework production.
Find the instructions over at The 36th Avenue.
19. A valentine (and a snack) to be wild about.
For more info (and the printable) visit The Girl Creative.
20. Does your daughter love fairies? These are the valentines for her.
Get the free printable for your fairy fan at the Fantastic Fun and Learning blog ASAP.
21. Let these “worm” their way into your heart.
More info at Infarrantly Creative.
23. Kids will have a “gooed” time playing with this slime.
Find out how to make it at The Gunny Sack.
24. Have a son or daughter that loves creating loom bands? Put them to work and make these valentines.
Full instructions (plus the printable) at The Crafted Sparrow.
25. “Stick” these valentines in their backpack and send ‘em off to school.
Get more information at the Armelle Blog.
26. Let your son or daughter show their classmates that they’re happy “to be in the same school.”
Learn how to make this scrumptious Valentine at I Heart Naptime.
27. This free printable will be a “lifesaver” if you’re short on time.
Get the full instructions at Makely.
29. You should “pix” these valentines if your child is allowed to bring candy to school.
Learn how to make them at Smart School House.
30. “Ewe” will melt at the cuteness of this card.
Learn how to make it at My Kids Make.
31. “Chews” this valentine when you have kids old enough to safely chew bubblegum.
Find out how to make the cards at Crazy Little Projects.
32. These cards come with friendship bracelets featuring the “heart” knot.
Head on over to Heart & Sew to learn how to make the bracelet and card.
33. A valentine you squeeze (that you can make with ease).
Find the whole tutorial at Funky Polkadot Giraffe.
34. This valentine comes with a toy to use in the sandbox during recess.
Learn how to make the card at Thirty Handmade Days.