Get even more thorough with your cleaning, while saving time in the long run.
1. Hang your brooms and mops instead of storing them on the floor.
This keeps them from getting mildewed and bent.
2. Use slow cooker liners.
You know these things are a pain to clean.
3. Make the steel plate on your iron smooth and shiny again.
All you need is salt. Get the directions here.
4. Remove any carpet stain (and anything off a mattress as well).
5. Use an iron to remove REALLY stubborn stains from carpet.
6. Use Pledge to really clean your stainless steel.
Your fridge is so bright, you gotta wear shades. Get the full instructions here.
7. Invest in a “Purifying Light Sanitizing Cutting Board System.”
It costs $129 but just think of all the germs from old food that could be embedded in your cutting boards.
8. Clean your clean machine: the washer.
This page gives you a step-by-step way to get the grime off the nooks and crannies of your washing machine.
9. Use a dish scrubber filled with dish soap to clean the gunk off your cabinets.
So much faster than using a toothbrush.
10. To kill the germs and viruses that have gathered on your nasty sponges, microwave on high for 2 minutes and let cool.
Note: This only works for non-metal sponges!