Want to get organized? Here are 42 easy ideas for maximizing your storage — and sanity — in every room of the house.
1. Install an appliance lift that goes right into the cabinet.
More counter space, less heavy lifting. Get it here.
2. Store your pans on these genius slide-out racks.
Bonus tip: store your lids on the pots they go on!
Get it here.
4. Make use of the space in front of your sink with these false front drawers.
Get them here.
5. Store your foil and plastic wrap in a mounted magazine rack.
See more here.
6. Put a fold-out ironing board in a spare drawer.
This one is from IKEA.
8. Use hooks to hold your measuring spoons inside the cabinet.
See more kitchen & pantry organization tips at TidyMom.net.
10. Keep your baking supplies and dry goods in a wall-mounted cabinet.
Get this one here.
11. Store towels on a second shower curtain rod.
And this curved one from Moen gives you extra room in the shower. Get it here.
19. Store your dog bed under your platform bed.
So they’re close by, but not right on your face. See how here.
20. Use a picture ledge next to or behind your bed for phones and glasses.
Perfect for tiny spaces. See how here.
23. Utilize the space behind a full-length mirror to store jewlery.
Just put the mirror on a hinge. See how here.
24. Keep your belts organized with paper towel holders.
And your clutches lined up in magazine racks. See more here.
27. Keep Legos or tiny toys in this draw-string storage bag.
It lays flat enough to use, then hauls everything out of sight. Get it here.
29. Keep clothes sorted by outfit in a labeled dresser.
Perfect for kids just learning to dress themselves. See more here.
31. Store toys or blocks by color.
Sneak a color lesson in with the clean up chore. See how here.
38. Keep all your heavy-duty tapes in this DIY dispenser.
See how to make it here.
39. Keep your garbage bags on a roll for easy access.
See how at Organized Chaos.