57 Mind Blowing Life Hacks Everyone Should Know!
Life just got so much easier!
1. Break in your flats in under five minutes.
Step 1: Put on thick socks, and then your flats.
Step 2: Blow-dry your shoes around the tight sections for a few minutes.
Step 3: Keep your socks/flats on while it cools.
Step 4: Test them out, repeat process if you need them more stretched out.
2. Put clear nail polish on the inside of your rings.
Your fingers will be free from green stains.
3. Use a pumice stone to de-fuzz a sweater.
You might want to use a lint roller as well to make your sweaters neat and clean.
4. Hang your purses with shower curtain hooks.
5. Wear loose ponytails to avoid bald spots.
When you tie your hair too tight (and often), it strains the follicles and prevents hair growth. Try not to frequently tie your ponytail in the same spot.
6. White wine neutralizes red wine stains.
Yeah, you read that correctly. When you’re at a party and you accidentally spill some red wine on your blouse, immediately pour white wine over the stain and let it air-dry. The white neutralizes the red, making it easier to take out the stain.
7. Store your makeup on a magnet board.
This is a good way to keep track of your makeup and stay organized. Instructionshere.
8. Neatly tuck your non-skinny jeans in boots.
Just fold the bottom of your jeans and wrap it over to easily fit in socks.
9. Remove deodorant stains with dryer sheets.
Rub the marks in a circular motion and the sheets will absorb the deodorant. Make sure there’s no excess lint from the dryer sheet or you’ll end up with gray marks. Pantyhose also works!
10. Paint your keys with nail polish to easily distinguish the sets.
It especially helps when you lend a spare key to a houseguest.
11. Chill your white wine with frozen grapes.
This prevents the flavor from being watered down!
12. When you pack a suitcase, wrap your shoes in a shower cap.
This will prevent the soles from touching your clean clothes.
13. Add a magnetic strip in your bathroom cabinet to support bobby pins and tweezers.
14. Turn around your hangers to clean out your closet.
We all buy clothes we don’t wear, and it takes up unnecessary closet space. Place your hangers the opposite way, and after you use an article of clothing, hang it up regularly. By the end of the year (or season), donate the clothes that are still hanging backward.
15. Put your necklace through a straw to keep the chain from tangling.
It may look silly, but it will save you time and frustration.
16. Use a caddy to store your hair appliances.
You can buy some here. You can also use PVC pipes!
17. Mount cutlery trays to store your jewelry.
18. Put pool noodles in your boots to keep them upright.
Newspapers and magazines work as well.
19. Use rice and a sock to make a DIY hot pack.
Perfect for aches and pains. Instructions here.
20. Tie your scarves and stockings to hangers for easy storage.
21. Use two fingers to test out your bra fit.
If you can’t comfortably fit two fingers under the band of your bra, it is too tight. If you can fit your entire fist under the band, it’s too loose.
22. Put baking soda in your flats to avoid smelly shoes.
When you put shoes on without socks, your feet sweat and start to smell. If you put baking soda in your flats, it will kill the bacteria and get rid of that gross smell.
23. Glue old wine corks to a picture frame to make your own DIY cork board.
24. Use your hair straightener to iron hems.
25. Use clothing hangers to organize your boots.
Just make sure they have sliding clips.
26. Run your mascara wand under hot water for easier application.
Also, do NOT pump your mascara wand in and out of the tube — that causes it to clump. Twirl the wand inside the bottle before applying another coat.
27. Use ice cubes to remove gum from your hair.
It will harden the gum, making it easier to remove. You can also use this method for getting gum off the soles of shoes.
28. Use Popsicle sticks as motivation to work out.
29. Here’s how to make your own workout shirt.
30. Fancify your cheap flip flops with some ribbon and beads.
31. Tie a ribbon around your feet and then slip on some flats to one-up a simple look.
32. Use beeswax to waterproof your shoes.
33. Use nail polish to color the soles of your shoes.
34. Make some clever, colorful sandals with leftover fabric.
35. Cut the toes off some old wool socks to up your boot game.
36. Use old hangers to easily store sandals.
37. And use crown molding to conveniently store heels.
38. Use glitter and glue to repair shoes.
39. Dry delicate tops in a salad spinner.
40. Make your own t-shirt vest.
You can find the instructions here
41. Add an extra flair to your outfits by weaving your t-shirts.
You can find the instructions here.
42. Here are 12 ways to tie a scarf.
43. Ever want to make a sundress out of a t-shirt?
44. Rid yourself of armpit stains with a mixture of peroxide and soap.
45. Add style to your hairdo with some nail-polish-painted bobby pins.
46. Give yourself that perfect beach hair with this homemade spray.
47. Use the link from a keychain to keep your pant’s zipper hidden.
48. Don’t be afraid to dye your stockings.
You can find instructions here.
49. Add some lace to the bottom of your jeans for a classy look.
50. And here’s how you turn pants into shorts.
51. Leave your jeans overnight in the freezer to make them smell better.
52. Here’s how you make a DIY skirt.
53. Makeup Expiration Guide
54. How to Contour
55. DIY Gel Liner
56. Here’s how you get longer-lasting lipstick.
57. And here’s your eye makeup cheat sheet.
57 Mind Blowing Life Hacks Everyone Should Know!