I can’t believe it is almost time for the kids to go back to school!
Summer just flies by, doesn’t it? Help to build excitement and get kids in the right mindset with these adorable school themed crafts.
- Make a school bus from a paper plate.
- Make a paper plate apple.
- Craft a pencil from shapes.
- Use tissue paper to craft an apple; the kids can give it to their teacher on the first day of school!
- Make back-to-school cereal bars together.
- Use craft sticks to make a giant pencil.
- Paint a newspaper school bus.
- Make a school bus photo frame.
- Print & play Back-to-School BINGO!
- Have kids make a back-to-school wreath for their new teacher.
- Use duct tape to make these cool pencil holders.
- Make a Lego pencil holder.
Also be sure to check
How to Make