- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated original or buttermilk biscuits
- 1 bottle (18 oz) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Set aside.
- Place cooked chicken in medium bowl. Pour barbecue sauce over chicken; stir to combine. Add biscuit dough pieces to chicken mixture; gently toss to combine. Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle cilantro over top. Serve immediately.