Are you in need of a quick kids activity? Nothing could be easier than whipping up a batch of bubbles, right?
All you need is soap and water. Well, mostly. Here are 25 amazing ways to make and play with bubbles this Summer. These are so fun you will want to try them all!
BUBBLES RECIPES & ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- Do your kids run out of bubbles quickly or spill them? Keep them happy and playing with a bubble refill station.
- Make giant bubbles.
- Make glow-in-the-dark bubbles!
- Paint with bubbles
- Make beaded bubble wands.
- Use straws to make bubble shooters.
- Turn an empty bottle into the coolest bubble blower ever!
- Play and explore with hand bubbles.
- Make 3-D Bubbles.
- Make bubbles from slime.
- Play with ridiculously fun bubble FOAM.
- Set kids loose to create with this bubble chalk recipe.
- Make bubble snake creatures.
- Set up a bubbly ball pit for the kids.
- Try bubble painting.
- Make bubble art butterflies.