You are going to love this next recipe for Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream White saucebecause it is delicious and super easy to make. The kid’s actually LOVE this which is awesome because my kiddos are very picky eaters.
This recipe has been EXTREMELY popular, try out some of our other popular recipes like our Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe, our Paula Deen’s Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe, our Crock Pot Apple Crisp Recipe, our Crock Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork, our Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe and our Crock Pot Chicken Tacos Recipe!
The recipe is below this video but I just did a video showing you how I make it!!! Be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube for more awesome recipe videos.
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 10 small soft flour tortillas (you can use corn but I like flour with chicken)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded and cooked chicken (we like to use rotisserie chicken)
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese – shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4oz can diced green chillies (I like medium – they are not spicy at all)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine shredded chicken and 1 cup of cheese
- Fill tortillas with the mixture above and roll each one then place in a greased 9×13 pan
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat
- Stir flour into butter and whisk for 1 minute over heat.
- Add broth and whisk together. Cook over heat until it’s thick and bubbles up
- Take off heat and add in sour cream and chilies. (be careful it’s not too hot or the sour cream will curdle)
- Pour mixture over enchiladas and add remaining cheese to top.
- Bake in oven for 20-23 minutes then you will want to broil for 3 minutes to brown the cheese.