- 1 package (13 oz) Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!® SHAPE® Christmas tree sugar cookies
- 3/4 cup vanilla frosting (from 1-1b container frosting)
- Candy sprinkles
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 2 For each sandwich cookie, spread 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Roll cookie sandwiches in candy sprinkles to cover edge of frosting center. Store loosely covered. 12 sandwich cookies.
- Vanilla frosting can be tinted with food coloring, if desired. Substitute any of the Pillsbury® Holiday Cookies shapes for the Christmas tree shape, if desired, for variety or to use this recipe for other holidays and occasions.