Definitive Proof Chocolate And Peanut Butter Is The Ultimate Combination
Milk and cookies, bread and butter, and even eggs and bacon may be good, but chocolate and peanut butter is the best.
Courtesy of Buzzfeed
2. Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
Get the recipe here.
4. Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Can be made without an ice cream machine! Find out how here.
5. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
A double dose of the chocolate peanut butter combination. Peanut butter chocolate cookies topped with Reese’s peanut butter cups. Find the recipe here.
7. Reese’s Puff Cereal
Pretty much everything Reese’s makes is good…but their cereal makes it acceptable to have the peanut butter chocolate combo for breakfast. Homemade recipe here.
9. Peanut Butter Choclate Banana Bread
If you though banana bread couldn’t get any better…you were wrong. Recipe here.
10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Yes please. Find out how to make your own here.
12. Peanut Butter Mug Cakes
Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a mud. Recipe here.
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Goes great with graham crackers. Find recipe here.
17. Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles
Chocolate, peanut butter, AND oreos! Recipe here.
18. No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
No baking involved. Find out how here.
21. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzle Balls
A little piece of heaven. Recipe here.
22. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich
See how to make this Ice Cream Sandwich Remix here.
23. Peanut Butter Brownies
Brownies with that little extra something. Get the recipe here.
24. Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Panini
Good any time of day. See how to make your own here.
25. Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies. Recipe here.