We got so many compliments on this giant string heart from The Cream – and the best part – it’s pretty easy to make one of these yourself! Such a rad piece for your reception decor that you can keep for your home also. 🙂
• piece of wood – the bigger the more dramtic!
• string – we used the pink neon thin rope you can find at Home Depot, but you could use any yarn or string
• box of nails (if want a nail with a decent head so the string won’t pop off)
• spray paint to paint the wood
• white paper to draw the heart on