- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- Betty Crocker® red and green decorating sugars, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, flour, 1 teaspoon extract and the nutmeg until soft dough forms.
- 2Fit cookie press with desired template. Fill cookie press with cookie dough; press cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- 4In small bowl, stir powdered sugar, milk and 1/4 teaspoon extract until desired consistency. Drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle cookies with colored sugar.