SCHOOL PHOTO IDEAS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL
- Get a classic first day photo with this book & apple pose.
- Make first day of school balloons.
- Make your own giant Polaroid frame.
- Take photos with a chalkboard backdrop.
- Make a colorful photo prop that can be used year after year!
- Get an adorable photo like this one on the steps.
- Use sidewalk chalk to capture the perfect Back-to-School shot.
- Get a photo of your child in an over-sized graduation shirt.
- Snap a comical word bubble photo.
- Make a colorful banner for them to hold up.
- Make chalkboard balloons.
- Create a photo recording their favorite things.
- Give kids a graded apple to hold while you are photographing- this is SO CUTE!
- Try this unique first & last day photo idea.
- Use a chalkboard to create these amazing first day photos.
- Dress kids in the same outfit on the first & last day.
- Use speech bubbles to make a comic-strip style first day photo.
- Use one of these free printable signs to capture the perfect shot.
- Give kids photo props like these to hold.
- Record their hand print each year with this awesome school themed shirt!
ALSO CHECK OUT: