Are you looking for an easy and mess-free way to decorate Easter eggs with the kids this year? Here is a fun egg decorating activity that they are sure to love, and it only takes a minute to set up!
- Begin by placing the desired amount of eggs in a pot and then adding enough water so that the eggs are fully submerged
- Bring the eggs to a boil, and then remove the pot from the stove and cover it with a lid for 10-15 minutes
- Carefully remove the eggs from the pot and allow them to cool for a minute or two.
- The heat from the eggs causes the crayons to melt, creating beautiful effects as kids draw
- Kids can design and decorate the eggs in all sorts of ways using the crayons. The possibilities are endless….