Homemade Teething Biscuits
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup dry infant rice cereal
- 1 ripe medium mashed banana (1/3 cup-I have also substituted pureed carrots and sweet potato)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 425ºF / 220ºC. In a bowl, mix together flour, cereal and cinnamon. Probably another reason why Gray loves them is because he helped make them.
- Add in oil, banana and water. Mix until dough comes together to form a firm, non-sticky dough. Add water or flour (1 tablespoon at a time) if necessary.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out about 1/2 inch thick and cut into shapes or bars.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly brown. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container