Lunch Box Hacks for Kids
- Use a sponge as an ice pack.
- Surprise them with a message on their banana.
- Make them smile with superhero string cheese.
- Keep their sliced apple from browning by using rubber bands.
- Make your own lunchables; they are cheaper and kids love them!
- Keep food separated and make the kids smile with this butterfly snack idea.
- Surprise the kids with silly face sandwiches.
- Make them smile with a piece of message fruit.
- Surprise them with one of these fun bento box lunches.
- Use cookie cutters to spruce up their lunch. This website has TONS of ideas!
- Make their day with one of these printable lunch box jokes.
- Kids tired of sandwiches? Serve them a sandwich on a stick.
- Surprise them with monster sandwiches.
- Transform the inside of their lunchbox into a chalkboard so that you can leave them notes.
- Use a contact case for their condiments.
- Try one of these five ways to make a PB&J.
- Send your kid to school with this special lunch on their birthday.
- Surprise them with an animal shaped bento box.
- Make them a fairy sandwich.
- Make them laugh with one of these free printable lunchbox jokes.
ALSO CHECK THESE OUT: