We have found so many fun ways to decorate Easter eggs over the years, but this next egg dying technique has to be the most stunning! My kids were mesmerized by the entire process and wanted to decorate egg after egg! If your kids love things that glow in he dark like mine do then you should definitely give this one a try!
- Begin by filling your your cup or bowl with water (room temperature is best)
- Then, slowly pour the neon nail polish in small amounts into the cup. The nail polish will float on the waters surface
- Use a toothpick or similar to swirl the nail polish and create a fun design on the waters surface. Then, dip your egg(s) into the cup, turning the egg in the polish until all sides are covered
- Remove the egg from the cup and allow it to try for up to thirty minutes
- Repeat these steps, creating different effects and designs until you run out of eggs
This was such an out-of-this-world way to decorate Easter eggs! I hope your kids love it as much as mine did.