- A black Canvas
- Neon crayons
- A hair dryer
- Hot glue
- A blacklight
- UV Safety Glasses (optional but recommended)
- You will want to do this activity in a dark room with the blacklight on. Begin by hot gluing the neon crayons to a black canvas
- You can do this across the top of the canvas, or you can allow kids to create a fun design on the canvas with the crayons
- As the crayons melt the neon colors will swirl and blend to create amazing effects!
- Have fun and explore! Try holding the blow dryer at different angles to create different designs. Make several pieces of art using different patterns. Each one is sure to look amazingly unique and stunning!
My kids had so much fun with this and can not wait to create more glow-in-the-dark crayon art. The possibilities are endless, too! Next, I am going to buy white canvas bags for the girls to decorate. I can’t wait to share those here soon. Follow us on Pinterest and Facebook so that you don’t miss it.