- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s®
- Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French’s® French
- Fried Onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 small potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1. Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup soup, beef, 1/2 can onions, egg and Worcestershire in a large bowl. Place the mixture in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan and firmly shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf. Spoon the remaining soup over the meat loaf. Arrange the potatoes around the meat loaf.
- 2. Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 hour or until the meat loaf is cooked through. Stir the potatoes. Sprinkle the remaining onions over the meat loaf and bake for 3 minutes or until the onions are golden.