Today, I am sharing a simple play dough recipe perfect for Fall.
This easy to make dough requires no cooking, and it only takes a few minutes to whip up, making it one of my favorite play recipes! Are you ready to make your own?
- 2 & 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 1 tbs of Alum
- 1 tbs of pumpkin spice
- 3 tbs of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of boiling water
- Food coloring (optional)
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add the vegetable oil.
- Add food coloring (if additional coloring is desired)
- Pour in the boiling water and mix until all ingredients are combined and the dough begins to form.
- Remove the dough from the bowl, and knead it with clean, dry hands. If the dough is at all sticky add a bit of flour and knead.
- After a bit of kneading you will have wonderfully fun, delightfully scented pumpkin play dough!
Store your play dough in an air-tight container between play times, and it can be used again and again!