She creates a sandwich using no bread, but cucumbers as a substitute and let me just say it was delicious.
Here’s what you’ll need to make one for yourself.
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- A pinch of pepper
- Alfalfa sprouts
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/4 cup celery leaves
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cans of tuna fish
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop seeds on of cucumber slices.
- Poke hole in cucumber with a fork.
- Mix together red wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, pepper, and 1 tsp. salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk the mixture, then brush onto cucumber slices.
- Add yogurt, chopped Dill, celery leaves, scallions, celery, lemon zest, mayonnaise and tuna fish to leftover mixture.
- Mix well, then add 1/4 Tbsp. of salt and a little more pepper.
- Spread mix onto cucumber slices.
- Add alfalfa sprouts and cover sandwich with second slice of cucumber.
Urban puts it perfectly when she says, “Looks good, no carbs, super healthy.”