Blackheads: Everyone’s got ‘em, no one wants ‘em. But if you’re anything like me, then finding the right skin-clearing product that’s not full of impossible-to-pronounce ingredients can be a challenge.
But did you know? Egg white helps tighten and tone skin by shrinking pores and reducing excess oil. Egg white also contains lysozyme, an enzyme that kills acne-causing bacteria. In the video tutorial below, YouTube style guru Michelle Phan shows us how to make a multipurpose mask that not only ends with a glowing complexion, but also works to remove blackheads by deep cleaning pores and controlling oil in a safe, organic way.
- Place egg whites in a bowl and beat lightly.
- Apply the egg white on your face and neck with a cosmetic brush, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Take a thin tissue and cut out holes for your mouth, eyes and nose. Place it gently over your egg white brushed face, then pat gently.
- Apply another layer of egg white over the tissue and leave it on to dry.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- When completely dry, gently peel-off the tissue or tissue pieces in an upward direction from the face.
- Wash your face with a warm cloth and enjoy your fresh and healthy skin.
Michelle’s note: For oily skin use twice in a week and for dry skin use once in a week or twice in 10 days.
Is this beauty hack something you’d try at home? Let us know, and please SHARE this video with your friends on Facebook!