- 1 pouch graham crust mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Hershey’s™ S’mores cupcake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 pouch marshmallow filling
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3 Hershey’s® Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz each), unwrapped, separated into sections
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir 1 pouch crust mix and melted butter with fork until moistened. Press mixture firmly in bottom of sprayed pan.
- 2In medium bowl, stir cake mix, oil and egg just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be thick). Carefully spread evenly over crust. Squeeze filling pouch as directed on box. Squeeze small amounts of filling randomly over batter (about 16 dollops). Marble by pulling knife through batter, being careful not to go deep enough to touch crust, then turn pan and repeat.
- 3Bake 27 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Remove from oven; set oven control to broil.
- 4Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over warm brownies. Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (Watch carefully; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Let stand 5 minutes; sprinkle with candy pieces. Cool 30 minutes. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows using sharp knife sprayed with cooking spray.