The 52 Easiest And Quickest DIY Projects Of All Time!
1. A sliced okra becomes a flower stamp.
So THAT’S what okra is for.
2. One-Minute Rope in a Fish Bowl is the nautical DIY that will change your foyer starting now.
Just because it looks like it’s from Pottery Barn doesn’t mean it has to cost as much.
3. Revamp your child’s plastic alphabet letters into a fancy decoration for a fridge or bulletin board.
Use gold or looking glass spray paint to get maximum shine. Get the directionshere.
4. Cutting board + Scrabble tile holder = perfect kitchen iPad stand.
Get those DIY deets here.
5. Here is possibly the cutest craft to ever be spawned from a toilet paper roll.
6. Buttons make the cutest thumbtacks for your bulletin board.
7. Or if you feel like using needle and thread instead of a hot glue gun, swap the buttons out on a dress shirt.
This is actually a nice indie designer dress shirt that costs $150, so think of the money you’re saving!
8. Dress up your envelopes with striped washi tape.
Striped washi tape works especially well for these.
9. You’d never guess that this minimalist prism necklace was made from bugle beads.
This gorgeous prism necklace looks like soldered sterling silver, but it’s actually just bugle beads threaded together. Get the full DIY here.
10. Got some leftover jewelry wire? This eternity ring does not take an eternity.
Let’s rephrase: this DIY doesn’t take an eternity, it takes TWO MINUTES. Get the directions here. Coat it with a layer of clear nail polish so it doesn’t tarnish your finger.