See, adulting isn’t thaaat hard.
How To Regrow Vegetables From Groceries
1. Cut a potato with at least 2-3 eyes in half.
2. Set the halves to sit out for at least 24 hours, until they are completely dry.
3. Plant the pieces eyes-up in 4 to 8 inches of soil.
1. Harvest the seeds from your hot peppers and plant them in soil.
2. Hot peppers seeds grow best in warm, sunny areas with moist soil. There should be no standing or pooling water.
3. Keep indoors for at least 8 to 10 weeks, after which you can transfer to a garden if you live in a warm area.
1. Place cilantro stems in a glass of water and set it in a sunny place.
2. Once the roots have grown about 2 inches, transfer the plant to soil.
3. New sprigs will grow in a few weeks; new leaves will take a few months.
1. Plant the stalks in a tall glass of water and let sit for two to three weeks, changing water often.
2. Once roots have grown about 2 inches, plant the lemongrass in soil.
3. Lemongrass likes warmth, so it may be best to keep inside, or at least bring it inside at night.
1. Cut a couple of small pieces with 2-3 buds still attached.
2. Soak the ginger pieces in water overnight.
3. Plant the ginger with smaller buds in soil, larger buds facing upward.
4. Ginger likes warmth and humidity; it’s best grown indoors or outside in indirect sunlight.
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE: