All mornings should start with a dozen French toast cups, if you ask me.
2. Granola Cups with Yogurt & Fresh Berries
Edible bowls are so underrated. Get the recipe.
3. Parmesan Hash Brown Cups
Have you ever seen a finer stack in this life? You have not. Get the recipe.
5. Egg, Cheese & Veggie Muffins
Just about any leftover veggies you have on hand work — this version uses bell peppers and frozen peas. Get the recipe.
6. DIY Freezer-Friendly Oatmeal Cups
Double the batch, freeze half, then just reheat and eat on busy mornings. Get the recipe.
9. Bacon-Wrapped Egg Muffins
Breakfasts are (always) better when they’re wrapped in bacon. Get the recipe.
10. Mini German Pancakes
“Mini” just means you should eat more of them. Get the recipe.
11. Peanut Butter Cereal Cups
13. Funfetti Breakfast Muffins
Funfetti for breakfast? I’ll take it. Get the recipe.
15. Hash Brown Nests with Bacon and Avocado
A nest I could/would call home. Get the recipe.
17. Very Berry Muffins
Berry good, berry fine. Get the recipe.