17 Ways To Get Turnt At Your 4th Of July Party
Time to get star-spangled hammered.
1. Red, White and Blue(berry) Margaritas
Get ready to party with these tequila margaritas. Recipe here.
2. 4th of July Super Slushies
They’re super for a reason. (Hint: It’s vodka). Recipe here.
3. 4th of July Snow Cone Shots
Snow in July? It’s a patriotic miracle. Recipe here.
4. Firecracker Berry Margarita Floats
Dive right into this delicious, rich berry cocktail. Recipe here.
5. Sugar Cookie Pudding Shots
Drunken dessert is actually the best kind of dessert. Recipe here.
6. Fireworks Piña Colada
“If you like pina coladas…” then you should probably drink this. Recipe here.
7. Watermelon, Coconut and Blueberry Margarita
The only thing better than a margarita…is two margaritas. Recipe here.
8. Bomb Pop Jelly Shots
It’s alcohol infused gelatin—America’s forefathers would definitely approve. Recipehere.
9. Fireworks Red, White and Blue Daiquiris
This rum cocktail is essentially just an adult slushie. Recipe here.
10. Patriotic Passion Cocktail
Vodka drinks are fun, but blue vodka drinks? Really fun. Recipe here.
11. 4th of July Layered Cocktail
Drink your pride with this red, white, and blue layered shot. Recipe here.
12. Patriotic Pop Rock Shooters
Blue Hawaiian Schnapps will make you wanna ~pop, rock and drop it.~ Recipe here.
13. Red Hot Shot
Is it hot outside, or is it just this 2-ingredient red hot cinnamon shot? Recipe here.
14. Whipped Cream Jello Shots
These shots prove that blueberry vodka is a very real and delicious thing. Recipehere.
15. Blue Lemonade Cocktail
Schnapps will make you want to party like its 1776. Recipe here.
16. Panna Cotta Shooters
Who knew patriotism could fit into such a small cup? Recipe here.
17. Red, White, and Blue Sangria
Wine: It’s just win with an e.