Give thanks. You can make a great Thanksgiving dinner without the entire turkey.
1. Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast Stuffed with Pear Hash
Be thankful for bacon. Recipe here.
2. Crock Pot Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce
The best part is that as the turkey and cranberry sauce simmer away in the Crock Pot, your oven will be free for making sides and pie. Recipe here.
3. Apple Braised Turkey Thighs
These turkey thighs are even better if you make them a day ahead of time, so you can actually enjoy Thanksgiving instead of spending all day cooking. Recipe here.
4. Kale- and Sausage-Stuffed Turkey Breast
This stuffed turkey breast takes a fraction of the time it takes to roast a whole turkey and can still feed up to 8 people. Recipe here.
5. Brined Roast Turkey Breast with Confit Legs
By cooking a whole turkey in parts, you can save time, and cooking each part separately means you’ll have a very juicy bird. Recipe here.
6. Pilgrim Meatloaf
This all-in-one meatloaf has Honeycrisp apple, ground turkey, stuffing cubes, and dried cranberries. Top it with Cider Gravy and make a few extra sides, and you’ve officially hacked Thanksgiving. Recipe here.
7. Bacon and Herb Roasted Turkey
This beautiful turkey breast is roasted for just over an hour using a bacon sage butter. You won’t even miss the dark meat. Recipe here.
8. Stuffed Turkey Breasts with Butternut Squash and Figs
These stuffed turkey breasts are perfectly autumnal and use the best seasonal produce. Recipe here.
9. Baked Quinoa and Turkey Sausage Stuffed Mini Pumpkins
The presentation is so beautiful that you don’t even need to have the whole turkey as the centerpiece. Recipe here.
10. Lemongrass Braised Turkey Legs
Lemongrass adds tons of flavor to this perfect meal for two. Recipe here.
11. Cranberry Glazed Turkey Breast
This brined, roasted, and glazed turkey breast is full of flavor and only spends an hour in the oven. Recipe here.
12. Braised Turkey Legs
The legs are the best part anyway, so just make a bunch of them and skip the rest. Recipe here.
13. Acorn Squash Stuffed Turkey Bowls
Everything’s better in an edible bowl. Recipe here.
14. Roasted Turkey Breast Roulade Stuffed with Cranberry, Hazelnut, and Sage Stuffing
Just because you’re not making a whole turkey doesn’t mean you can’t stuff it. Recipe here.
15. Grapefruit Glazed Turkey Tenderloin
Not only do you not have to MAKE a whole turkey, you also don’t have to CARVE a whole turkey. Recipe here.
16. Roasted Rosemary Orange Turkey Breast
This turkey breast is covered with a mixture of mustard, garlic, rosemary, sage and fresh-squeezed orange juice, then roasted on a bed of orange slices. Recipe here.
17. Turkey Pot Pie
If you make pot pie, you don’t even have to make that many sides. Serve it with some cranberry sauce and maybe some sweet potatoes, and you’re golden. Recipe here.