Warning: Makeup porn ahead.
1. Play around with a bright AF eyeliner.
Here are some instructions.
2. Use some shimmery gold shadow just on the inner corners of your eyes.
3. Extend a cat eye toward your inner corner for the ~kitty~ eye.
Full tutorial here.
4. Pair up black and white liners for an extra-thick wing.
5. Throw an eyelid party with this confetti liner.
All of the instructions are here.
6. Be the neon goddess you are with this ombre cat eye.
7. Live out your best pastel goth life with this eyeshadow.
Details over here.
8. Or straight-up color block your eyes with your favorite shade.
9. Maybe you’re more of a ~lip~ person. Wear this insanely beautiful purple lipstick and you’ll feel like a total badass.
11. Or go full-on witch with this super-dark lipstick.
More information here.
12. Use a dark, ruby liner with a classic red lipstick for this beautiful look.
13. Pair up a couple of lip colors for this fun two tone look.
15. Perhaps you’re into a more subtle lewk. Perfect your highlighting and contouring skills with this tutorial.
Full details here.
16. Stick to the “no makeup-makeup” style when you’re feeling cute but caj.
Here are the instructions for this look.